Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hockey Collage




I can't remember a time in my life before I was a hockey player. Some of my earliest - and best - memories involve this great sport in one way or another. I played on both girls' and boys' teams and was proud to play Queen's University Varsity hockey while I was there as an undergrad.

Anyway, After completing some "hockey mom" designs, I was in complete "hockey design mode" and made another collage to add to my collection (I've covered running, Star Trek, and knitting so far).

This graphic is best viewed on 10 x 10 products (such as t-shirts and bags). If you want to get a better look, click on the image here on the blog for it to enlarge. If you want to see it on some 10 x 10 items that you can purchase, just go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment