Saturday, September 4, 2010

Marathon Mom

My sister is a runner. She's not just a "jog to keep the pounds off" kind of runner, but a hard core--can't miss a day--national champion kind of runner. She inspired a few designs for my Cafepress store which I'll post below.

I'm incredibly proud of all that she has accomplished. In 2010 she achieved the title "Canadian Woman's National Marathon Champion" by winning the Ottawa Marathon. You can read all about these feats at her blog: http://kristaduchenerunning.blogspot.com/

She's not just a runner, but a wife, mom, registered dietician, friend and active member of her community. She makes the world a better place by what she does and by how she inspires others.

Recently, she posted some exciting news on her running blog using this shirt I had created. Congrats, sis! Enjoy the journey!





















































































(This last one is why I run, not why she runs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment