Friday, September 17, 2010

Star Trek designs

It's official - I have the "green light" to create graphics and designs for the Star Trek franchise. I used to watch the original series with my older brother (well, I would sneak in the room and watch for as long as he would let me until I had asked one too many questions and he would kick me out.) Then, when I got older, I watched TNG with my younger brother. The movies and Deep Space Nine I watched with my husband. Maybe I'll watch Voyager with our kids when they get older!

At any rate, I've had a blast putting some of my favorite lines, moments and jokes on t-shirts, bags, water bottles and hats. You can see a few of my designs here (click on them to enlarge) or go to the store to see them all: http://www.cafepress.com/hitsandhobbies

The first one took the most work but is filled with Star Trek moments: Red shirt. Fascinating. Beam me up!, Data. Kirk. Spock. Picard. Star date. Jefferies tubes. Resistance is futile. Warp drive. Klingon. Picard. Federation. Lobes. Janeway. Pike. Enterprise. Spock. Red shirt. DS9. Phaser. Vulcan nerve pinch. To boldly go. Red alert. Dabo. Dukat. Wessels. Yar. Sarek. Risa. Prime directive. Archer. Wormhole. Kobayashi. Q. I'm a doctor. Ten forward. Replicator. The needs of the many. I'm a doctor. Holodeck. Subspace. Emmisary. Warp core. DS9. TNG. KHAAAAN! Scotty. Trekkie. All these and MORE...




No comments:

Post a Comment